Kingdoms Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdoms Tales

A fantasy roleplaying forum dedicated to rping sites that enjoy good stories and imagination. It is the official boards for Palanestina, but also the home of other roleplay ideas such as medieval Kingdoms and ancient lands

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An Offer from Roleplayer Guild

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

An Offer from Roleplayer Guild Empty
PostSubject: An Offer from Roleplayer Guild   An Offer from Roleplayer Guild Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 4:08 am

(Beautiful design here, and elegant descriptions of each forum - by the way) Smile

What I've so far seen of the quality of RP here really impresses me, and it's a shame that this small community is on a small nook of a forumotion SUBDOMAIN. I noticed that this place is having trouble getting off the ground, but if any of you are looking into perhaps merging with [url]RoleplayerGuild.com[/url], which is a newly formed, open roleplaying community much like this place. We will openly invite any of you to join us.

Additionally, we can even offer you a subforum on our website (http://roleplayerguild.com). It's really hard to get things moving on a free forum provider like the one you are using but perhaps you'd see more success, traffic and participation if you merge with us. That way you'd be on a real domain name rather than on a free forumotion subdomain that is difficult for a visitor to come across.

I'm considering opening a new forum category at Roleplayer Guild for "Hosted Roleplays" and within the category you would get your own forum entitled "Kingdoms Tales" or whatever you'd like.

Just an offer. Smile Feel free to come along to [url]RoleplayerGuild.com[/url] or email me directly at neumadr(at)gmail dot com.

Thanks Smile

- The quality here is exceptional and I'd be honored to host your community. Give RoleplayerGuild.com a look and you'll see that my offer is genuine. Smile

- Mahz, RPGuild Admin

--------------------------------------------
CommunityRise - Online Community Development Blog

Last edited by on Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Character sheet
Name: Atara
Race: Dragon
Clan: Talons

PostSubject: Re: An Offer from Roleplayer Guild   An Offer from Roleplayer Guild Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 1:06 pm

This Forum is from a Chatsite so the majority of the rp is done in the Site itself. I made the forums for those that can't get into the site on a regular basis or just like to do play by post roleplays. True not many are eager to use the boards, they're rather just rp in the site but more traffic would be nice. Long story short, I think you for your comments and the offer. We will consider it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dasranthir.com/palanestina/index.html
Cresent Seaspear
General
General
Cresent Seaspear

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-05-31

PostSubject: Re: An Offer from Roleplayer Guild   An Offer from Roleplayer Guild Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 10:05 pm

Thank you for the offer. But as an act of good intentions, how about you send a few of your people our way. Let them join and play for a while? Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/dccresent/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Offer from Roleplayer Guild   An Offer from Roleplayer Guild Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Offer from Roleplayer Guild
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdoms Tales :: OOC Area :: News and other stuff-
Jump to: