Kingdoms Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdoms Tales

A fantasy roleplaying forum dedicated to rping sites that enjoy good stories and imagination. It is the official boards for Palanestina, but also the home of other roleplay ideas such as medieval Kingdoms and ancient lands

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guard Barracks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cresent Seaspear
General
General
Cresent Seaspear

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-05-31

Guard Barracks Empty
PostSubject: Guard Barracks   Guard Barracks Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 12:09 pm

~Cresent was pointing and calling out to his men, again. He had been giving orders to them for the last two days, mostly dealing with the temporary stay of the Moon Elves. He pointed to a room off to the side, and called out to one of the two men he considered his best.~

"Get the plans, and geographic maps, set them up in that room. We will discuss them later."

~He looked around and noticed a small family of Elves standing in a corner looking around at all the activity. His eyebrows met and a scowl formed on his face, pointing to the family~

"WHY HAVEN'T THEY BEEN SEEN TO!"

~Three men who were walking by on their way to the training grounds dropped their bow and arrows, quickly ushering the family into a vacant room. After he was sure thy were gone he motioned over his second in command clapping him on the shoulder in a brief greeting~

"I want you to gather what men you can and take them to the training grounds. Go through drills 1, 7, and 9. Make sure they understand tactics 11 through 15, and start them on the tortoise, and Saw formations?"

~The man blinked as he assimilated all of the instructions then nodded and went about his duties.~

"And do the same with the rest, when they are finished with our guests!"

~Cresent called after him. Just then a man who seemed to know the latest rumors and scuttlebutt, nicknamed Gabby, strode over to his general and whispered in his ear. Cresent nodded and thanked gabby for the information. Then put him to work, bringing water up from the lake in buckets, for not being where he should be while on duty. The elf turned and strode out of the Barracks muttering to himself~

"Maybe now I can get them out of those Talorian wrecks, and into some real armor."
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/dccresent/
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Character sheet
Name: Atara
Race: Dragon
Clan: Talons

Guard Barracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard Barracks   Guard Barracks Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 3:25 pm

Marcia watched the hurried bussle about the barracks and tilted her head, moving towards the source of "orders" . She walked up to Cresent with a slight frown but bowed her head to him*

Congradulations on successfully freeing the Moonelves. I was afraid I had sent you both to doom and death. I'm glad you both survived, but now, I know I have doomed to you to reality.

*Her words seemed more like Oracles these days. It was hard to explain but her angelic powers were becoming over-welming. She was seeing flashes of the future, flashes of things happening in other Kingdoms. Without an angel there to teach her these abilities it was only getting annoying and frustrating*

Times will be rough for you for quite some time General and my heart is heavy for sentencing you to this. I only hope, that you both forgive me.

*She turned before he could say anything to her or question her about it, and walked back towards the Castle. Her mother had fumed the moment Marcia explained what had happened and now summoned her to the castle after an emissionary from Arizura had arrived. Something was bout to happen, definately a punishment for her in some way but, from what she remembered from her vision... war*
Back to top Go down
http://www.dasranthir.com/palanestina/index.html
Cresent Seaspear
General
General
Cresent Seaspear

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-05-31

Guard Barracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard Barracks   Guard Barracks Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 10:54 am

~Cresent stopped his march when he heard some one speaking to him. Turning about he came face to face with Marcia, and listened. Even being around her he could feel the flow of magics, it put his hair on end. He didn't like magic and tried not to use what little he knew. The elf searched her eyes trying to find something....a source...but all he could see was tension.

When she spoke of hard times he narrowed his eyes at her, but the usual ironic smile graced his lips before he could stop himself. Another challenge, another test. Doubting he wold ever get his fill of being tested, Cresent couldn't help but wonder when these.....purifications of a sort, were going to come at him so fast that he wouldn't be able to fight his way out of them. The spells of his tattoo's were wearing thin.....true sleep was closer than it ever had been before.

He watched Marcia walk away then pulled out the token given to him by the queen and rolled it between his fingers, looking off to the distance~

The Mystics huh......I wonder...how strong are they.....

~Quickly putting the token away he changed his course and headed for the Castle Library, almost as fun as the battle field, or to him anyway.~
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/dccresent/
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Character sheet
Name: Atara
Race: Dragon
Clan: Talons

Guard Barracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard Barracks   Guard Barracks Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 2:55 pm

Tylol had woke and immediately jumped up in surprise. A little girl and... Tom? ..The morning had been completely crazy already but still, she said nothing to no one. She had even tried taking the girl back to the barracks during the day only to have her return to her side in the most particular way. It left her frustrated and quite angry with Cresent for dumping the child on her. She didn't want anything.. especially from him. She hated him, she never wanted to see him again.. it hurt too much. Especially to see that damned cat but she couldn't bring herself to put Tom out of her room. She sat in her room for four days, not speaking to anyone or even bothering to look at them, unless it was Atara who seemed not to notice her condition and demanded she get out of bed and to work, and if she didn't, she would just bring her work TO her. That was not a threat Tylol soon fo und out as mountain of paper work was stashed into her room until her dressing table. Sighing, she set back to work and found there was no way around it. She washed, dressed then went about to perform her duties.

Immediately the first order of business was the emissionary. Second, she returned to her room only to find the little girl there still.. She frowned, thinking of the note that Cresent left her then took the girl down to the dress makers, ordering quite a few dresses for her then washed the girl up, trimmed her hair and returned to Marcia who had a few dresses that use to belong to Celina that she had left Tylol keep. Marcia ..seemed unlike herself. Apologizing to her for sending her on the mission then giving her some cryptic words.

~Pushing him away will result in tradegy. The love you share, is strong enough to conquer any obstacle. Remember your promise to him. If you break it, you will loose all you hold dear~

With that she sent Tylol and the little girl off. Now back in her office with the young girl playing at the window seat with her new dolls Tylol had completely spent all her money on only because of the delight on the girls face. Ty prepared for having to meet the rest of the moonelves, but first. She needed to go to Atara once again. It meant more then anything now to get Moonelf City back to its orginal glory. She went to Atara, bowing before her with the mountain work half complete and asked her favor. Atara was not known for letting too many go to the Mystics but she immediately produced the token she needed. Something was up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dasranthir.com/palanestina/index.html
Sponsored content

Guard Barracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard Barracks   Guard Barracks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guard Barracks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdoms Tales :: Kingdom of Palanestina :: Palanestina :: Guardhouse-
Jump to: