Kingdoms Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdoms Tales

A fantasy roleplaying forum dedicated to rping sites that enjoy good stories and imagination. It is the official boards for Palanestina, but also the home of other roleplay ideas such as medieval Kingdoms and ancient lands

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Perparation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Character sheet
Name: Atara
Race: Dragon
Clan: Talons

Perparation Empty
PostSubject: Perparation   Perparation Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 5:00 pm

Atara moved to the main hall and looked at the advisors that had already gathered there. She already knew this was going to be one long day. Moving over to her chair and sitting down she was immediately flocked.

M'lady.. is it true that the Prince plans to march without any of our assistance? Are you sure this is a good idea? He could be..

Alexi can make his own decisions on things. He has decided not to use our armies, considering the recent events I think this is a wise decision. We have wargs and wererats attacking travelers in the Mountains. This needs to be dealt with, along with the exploration of the Marshes that Marcia has recently brought back up from the ground.

An party has already be assembled by Lord Talos to take care of the creatures attacking in the Mountains. ..But many are hestiate to go to the Marshes due to the weird and powerful creatures there.

That, is understandible, but we can not let that stop us from learning what we can from that area. Trina has dumped a lot of her experiments there and it is well know that one of the Mystics orginal temple was located in that area before Trina destroyed it and turned it into that.. filth. Finding that temple is top proirity but we must first have a basic grasp of what to expect there and if we go further.

Yes m'Queen. We shall inform the Generals to select their finest warriors.

No! Search groups will be fine for now. Word has come that a massive army of Talorians have been spotted heading towards Delagura once again. I think we should meet them first this time, in surprise. Inform my son I want him to ready his units.

Yes m'Queen.

The rest of the business dealt with land and merchants, nothing extremely stressful but Atara was not thi nking on any of that. Her thoughts were once again on her children and wondering if she was making the right decisions for this Kingdom. More then ever she had become more doubtful of her choices.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dasranthir.com/palanestina/index.html

Perparation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdoms Tales :: Kingdom of Palanestina :: Palanestina :: Royal Castle :: Royal Hall-
Jump to: