Kingdoms Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdoms Tales

A fantasy roleplaying forum dedicated to rping sites that enjoy good stories and imagination. It is the official boards for Palanestina, but also the home of other roleplay ideas such as medieval Kingdoms and ancient lands

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Visiting an old friend.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cirdan
traveler
traveler
Cirdan

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Visiting an old friend. Empty
PostSubject: Visiting an old friend.   Visiting an old friend. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 9:00 pm

Resting gently against the wall yawning slightly he was awaiting for the leader of the kingdom he knew her quit well back in Siannodel he wondered if she'd be surprised to see him again and the ideal he is still alive. He chuckled at the thought, he had his scimitars tucked in his sheaths nicely around his waist and strapped around his back his sword Har'dro and him wearing his black leather pants and white nithredeal armor and his long silver hair cascading over his slender shoulders he sat there and waited for the queen to arrive with in the castle. Cirdan moved from his spot towards one of the empty chairs as he now takes a seat upon one of them resting comfortably and silently.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Character sheet
Name: Atara
Race: Dragon
Clan: Talons

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend.   Visiting an old friend. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 9:18 pm

Another long day of meeting with advisors to discuss the concerns of the growing orcs around the Kingdoms borders. Lord Talos has taken care of the creatures near Mountains, where her son Markus was at the Ice Caverns removing the threat there. Marcia was working on the Marshes since not many were capable of handling that awful place.

Now the problem was within the Goblin Caves as the woman that controled spiders name Gilraen had informed her the little trouble makers were up to something once again. Exhausting from planning and looking at maps there were still rather undeveloped for the area, she moved back to the main hall to see if anything else had come up while she was in the conference halls. The guards bow then parted way to let her walk into the throne room. It was still early so it was open tothe public.

Standing with her usual regal grace, despite being exhausted, she moved towards the throne, nodding to the ladies in waiting standing beside it. Her long black hair fell pass her shoulders and stopped just at he mid of her back. Black eyes gazed with intensity as if hidding some secret from all. The lavendar gown hugged her form, showing off the slim figure, the neckline showing off the pale skin of her shoulders as it came just off. A young servant moved to her and pointed in his direction, saying a traveler had entered. She turned her head towards Cirdan, not recognizing him for now. She smiled towards him and nodded gently
Back to top Go down
http://www.dasranthir.com/palanestina/index.html
Cirdan
traveler
traveler
Cirdan

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend.   Visiting an old friend. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 9:25 pm

Cirdan smiled and nodded at her it has indeed been so long, from Cirdans perspective he was not surprised if she did not remember him, he got up in a standing position and walked long graceful strides towards her so she may get a better look and then bows slightly his words in a calm demeanor as he spoke his eyes gazing towards her as they sparkled within the lights of the castle. '' It has been along time Mi'lady Atara..'' He fell silent and looked upon her once more as he fell silent
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend.   Visiting an old friend. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 9:40 pm

*She watched the man walk over and speak. That voice, it was familiar, his very look. Something about him. Where did she know this one for? She tilted her head, looking him over rather boldly. Well she was a bold woman and she didn't really care what anyone thought of that or if it offended them. Her eyes narrowed as she thought about it thou, realizing he knew her name. She should know this man shouldn't she, something told her so.

She stood, she didn't like to sit while others stood before her really. She felt it was disrespectful to them. She dipped her chin towads him in greeting then suddenly snapped her head back up to him as if she was slapped in the face. Her voice was soft, yet held a rumble from deep within thanks to the beast within her*

It .. can't be. Cirdan?
Back to top Go down
Cirdan
traveler
traveler
Cirdan

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend.   Visiting an old friend. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 9:45 pm

Cirdan only smiled and chuckled as he moves back in his slandered position his long silver hair cascading over his slender shoulders as his sapphire blue eyes gazed upon her. '' It is I Cirdan from Siannodel, I have came to you to report I am still alive and well '' He offered a smile at her ''' It has indeed been awhile ''
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend.   Visiting an old friend. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 9:55 pm

*She stepped forward, reaching out at first then dropped her hand to her side and gave a slight smile, almost a smirk. He was alive, so did that mean the Kingdom had not fallen. She straightened, it was best to be diplomatic about this after all*

So I see. I am greatly pleased to know this. I had thought our sister Kingdom had indeed perished. To see you alive and well, it is indeed grand. Care to sit, I'm sure there's much we need to discuss?.

*She motioned to a chair before her and waved the ladies in waiting off to leave her be for now*
Back to top Go down
Cirdan
traveler
traveler
Cirdan

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend.   Visiting an old friend. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 9:26 am

He moved almost in ghostly like strides to the empty table taking a seat he looked upon the Queen '' The rumors about Sianndoel and the betrayels are true and so is the downfall, However a year later I had men search the ruins to ensure everyone is gone away from the ruined Kingdom and I have constructed an Empire known as Tallendon and I am sure you have heard of the place. '' His words calm as he spoke of the events '' Ever since the fall of Siannodel I went into training to become stronger then I once was, I had to before I started the new Empire..'' He fell silent as he conjured himself a glass of his favorite whine ' Things with me have changed I am not the same as I used to be, I have come here to seek an old alliance upon this Kingdom once more to re establish my old connections..''
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend.   Visiting an old friend. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 10:40 am

She watched him sit down then listened to him speak of what had happened to Sianndoel, retaking her own seat and watching him in silence. A servant came up and whispered in her ear then raced off again. Her attention however did not turn away from Cirdan, nodding and carefully storing away information. Of course there was no doubt she would welcome the alliance of the sister kingdom once again, they had indeed mourn the lost of Siannodel when the rumors spread, and once Palanestina route took them over the City and they could not find port, that had confirmed it all.*

You do not seem so different, thou looks can be deceiving. To become stronger. *She looked off for a moment then back to him* I am greatly honored that you would remember us and come seek us out for an alliance once again. Cirdan, and Tallendon shall always be an ally to Palanestina. Now.. you must be tired after your search and travel. Perhaps you would like to rest before we disuss anymore formal affairs?
Back to top Go down
Cirdan
traveler
traveler
Cirdan

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend.   Visiting an old friend. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 8:44 pm

Cirdan smiled softly and then nodded ' Yeah perhaps rest would do me good for now and then we further discuss the alliance..'' He offered with a smile as his sapphire blue eyes sparkled upon the spector of light upon the castle, he moves his hands through loose strands of his silver hair he was tired he had not slept in days. '' And I shall be honored for the alliance as well and even more honored to have you among us and visit us someday '' his words calmly spoken he spoke too her not in bussiness like but as freinds close freinds.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend.   Visiting an old friend. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 9:30 pm

It was very rare that she showed anything to anyone, especially any emotion if it wasn't family, and even they didn't get that benefit from time to time. Yet, as Cirdan spoke, her features would soften and she stood, motioning for him to follow*

Then lets get you to a room to rest. I'll make sure you're not disturbed.

*She would lead him towards the guest room then opened the door. A fire burning in the hearth to the left of the room, centered was a large bed. A desk with char besides it, and on the right the entire window was a window*

In fact, a visit sounds splendid. Tell us which direction we should go, and I shall have the castle head that way now
Back to top Go down
Cirdan
traveler
traveler
Cirdan

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend.   Visiting an old friend. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 6:43 pm

He leaned slightly on the edge of the door way as he gazed upon her eyes, allowing his blue eyes gaze upon her own '' your welcome to join me if you like, I could use some company perhaps..'' he offered with a smile his words spoken calmly, as he turned and headed towards the fire place where he took a seat upon one of the couches nearby as he sat he let out a soft sigh as his eyes pierces upon the flames
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend.   Visiting an old friend. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 12:34 pm

She did not break eye contact when he looked into her own. Call her stubborn perhaps but she also saw no reason to. Thou rest meant sleep in her eyes, and he definitely appeared to need some. She smirked, watching him walk over to the chair and sit down, looking into the flame then moved swiftly inside, and standing beside the couch, arms crossing over her stomach as she stared into the fire as well*

So you've changed.. but just like a flame. It may appear the same as any other fire. Yet it burns and flickers, drawing ones attention without even trying.

*She tilted her head, glancing over to him*

What is it Cirdan, that makes you burn?
Back to top Go down
Cirdan
traveler
traveler
Cirdan

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend.   Visiting an old friend. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 9:17 pm

He sighed softly speaking calmly as he always does when he re tells his tales, using his mind he would shift the fire into different spectrum of light every few seconds '' Through my life I have learned betrayal my closest friends..Well I thought they were my closest friends at the time would have stood up for me and helped back my case on me being innocent upon the invasion of Siannodel with the god slayers. . '' He leaned back and looked into the fire he did not turn to look at her as if his own mind swirled with images of his past the screaming and the accusations pointed at him the voices in his head returning he let out a soft sigh. '' Kaline my ex wife left me along time ago just up and left never bothered to show up upon the times of troubles, she left me for dead.. Or so I thought I was exiled under the pain of death until my name had been cleared of the incident I had to face the people who did the invasion and ask and request of them to tell the others I had nothing to do with it and that they did it upon there own will and so they did and my name got cleared up.'' He shook his head and sighed to see if she wanted to add on to anything or if there was something she wanted to say to him he kept his silence to let her digest his story.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend.   Visiting an old friend. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 9:43 pm

*She listened to him while watching the fire change color. Her dark eyes flashing and changing with it. It was involuntary really and she didn't even realize it was happening. She stood, hearing him describe what had happened and sighed lightly before standing, walking around behind him and cupping his shoulders, she began to give him a slow massase, pressing her thumb against the back of his neck*

One in such a position as yours. Friends are a leisure and very hard to come by. Trust, even more so impossible to find. This Kaline, was obviously young and foolish. You should ask yourself. What is important to you now Cirdan? Reclaiming or revenge.?

*She went silent, but she continued to massage the back of his neck and shoulders. She would not judge him, would not blame him for taking revenge. But it could change one into something, dark. Something that had to be.. destroyed*

Whatever your decision. As your friend, I shall stand beside that.
Back to top Go down
Cirdan
traveler
traveler
Cirdan

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend.   Visiting an old friend. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 10:51 am

He sighed some enjoying her message around his neck and listened to her words carefully, he let out a soft sigh '' They took something from me then, something I long ago, and it was not the power I desired they took away my pride everything I once loved.. '' He looked into the flames he never did once look into her eyes his mind was swirled with mixed emotions some reason he trusted her, and was comfortable around her he could not understand why. He closed his eyes some '' After that I went into hiding for several years and begin my training and when I was ready I revealed myself to my enemies intentionally to show them they have not killed me yet Malus was in the way of such events and my emotional turmoil, I did not mean to kill the man and left him laying there as I did it was not my desire it was my swords desire, The swords name is Stormbringer a sentient artifact of great evil.. A blade I fear I am burden with for all eternity I am bound to the sword as the sword is bound to me we are one and because of the sword I have gained more then I could even want I do not desire them, I miss my old life away from Royalty away from it all to live alone as I always done.. Everyone thinks I enjoy this power game ..They are sadly mistaken I do not enjoy it I lost everything because of it along time ago '' he looked down and let out a soft sigh
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend.   Visiting an old friend. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 8:17 pm

She listened to his words closer, her own gaze staring into the fire as she finished the massage then slowly lowered as she wrapped her arms around his shoulder in a loose type of hug. She continued to look forward thou as she spoke*

A burden, yet it controls and consumes you Cirdan. The question now is ..are you strong enough, to over come it? Who will be the ruler? Man or steel?

*She straightened but not before giving him a soft kiss on the cheek*

Get some rest my friend. We shall speak more later. You need it.
Back to top Go down
Cirdan
traveler
traveler
Cirdan

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend.   Visiting an old friend. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 5:58 pm

He nodded allowing the question to absorb into his mind blade or Man he let off a soft sigh as he closed his eyes. Swirls of dark clouds came upon his mind as he shut his eyes. Cities burning in eternal flames everyone running and screaming he saw this dream in first person he felt the power with in him as he slept well in Elven standards he more less meditated. People feared him as he walked down the street the dream felt so real and then a figure appeared before him. The dream stops then as he awakens alone within the Castles rooms getting up he gazed at the fire place which burned low. The dream felt so real and it felt as if time it self has stopped he still heard the screams the agony.

His eyes narrowed to the mantle piece and soon startled he moved back some as he saw Stormbringer resting comfortably upon the mantle. How did it get here..He wondered as he moved off from the couch feeling his fingers upon the blade and handle it soaring with energy. He slide his fingers through the handle of the blade somehow it came to him he did not bade it to he left it in the Northern Tower in Tallendon how was it it came upon this place... Cirdan felt silent now he was alone with Stormbringer and if someone came in and saw him with the blade he surely be removed quickly from the room he gripped it and sheathed it in his sheath as he wrapped it around his cloak covering the blade though the power was animating it self off of him where anyone can possibly sense it's presence the sword was indeed hungry..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend.   Visiting an old friend. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 1:10 am

*She had went back to her own room and took a small nap herself. Waking, she had a scented bath perpared and sinked into the water, sitting there to think over what she had been told. Really she could not blame Cirdan for wanting revenge. To want back what was rightfully his. Yet at the same time, did he want it back? The demands and the responsibility. When one was granted freedom and got the taste of it, they soon remembered what it was like. Freedom. Anything she would give for some time to just.. be like any other in the Kingdom. To be treated as a simple equal. She sighed then sinked under the water for a few moments, raising and slinging her hair back over her shoulders as she stepped out of the water and slide a robe around her shoulders before laying on her stomach on her bed to let her wings dry. She felt the shift of the Castle and knew they were starting on their way around to their allied Kingdoms. *

M'lady. Your daughter has returned.

Very well, have her come to me once she is rested.

Yes.. she told me to inform you something dark has entered the castle recently.

Ah, I see. Thank you Es'me. Leave me.

M'lady.

*Atara straightened. Something dark? She had not felt anything different about the Castle but Marcia was never wrong about these things. She would frown lig htly, standing and dressing properly, heading towards the kitchen and having the cook perpare a few things then wheeled the cart to Cirdan's room, concerned. She'd knock then straightened*

Cirdan, are you awake? I've been you some things to eat.
Back to top Go down
Cirdan
traveler
traveler
Cirdan

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend.   Visiting an old friend. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 1:08 pm

Cirdan looked upon the sword but suddenly snapped out of his hypnotism as a knock came he quickly reached for the sword wrapped it around his cloak and hid it underneath the couch, and came up towards the door and opened it '' Hey Atara '' He looked at the food and smiled softly and then looked into her eyes. '' Please come in...'' he opened it slowly and turned around to allow her to come in '' I can help you with that if you like '' His voice kinda calm and yet shaky at the same time nervous about the mere fact the blade has shown up in the room, and her discovering the sword. He let out a soft sigh and looked at her and offered a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend.   Visiting an old friend. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 8:12 pm

*She smiled as he opened the door, wheeling the cart in then straightening. She would pause just after entering the room so that he could take the cart if he decided to. He wasnt sick or hurt or anything after all. She looked him over, noticing the nervousness in his voice and took a small glance around before stepping forward, looking into his eyes*

Is something wrong Cirdan? You might as well tell me, I can sense something is troubling you.

*She didn't want to be pushy or forceful for that matter, yet she would not have him at unease while here if she could help it. If she could help him, she was going to do her best*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend.   Visiting an old friend. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visiting an old friend.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdoms Tales :: Kingdom of Palanestina :: Palanestina :: Royal Castle-
Jump to: