Kingdoms Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdoms Tales

A fantasy roleplaying forum dedicated to rping sites that enjoy good stories and imagination. It is the official boards for Palanestina, but also the home of other roleplay ideas such as medieval Kingdoms and ancient lands

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Newborn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PixieDeval
Grande
Grande
PixieDeval

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-06-02

Character sheet
Name: Taki Yeihime
Race: Dragon
Clan: Talons of Pain

Newborn Empty
PostSubject: Newborn   Newborn Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 8:05 pm

ooc; a lil late but forgot to upload the image... lol

ic;

- On the 8th day of the month in the early hours of the morning, Taki went into labor. After around 14 hours of labor, screaming, yelling and trying to mame the ones helping during the delivery a child was born. The nurses in the room did their jobs with tending to the newborn before allowing anyone admittance to see the mother and child. -

Seth who had taken on the temporary duty of being a midwife for Taki. Was present and assisted in the birth. Once the nurses were finished, and things were over. Seth opened the doors to the room to allow Markus in to see his wife and child. Seth was a bit old fashioned, with making the men wait in the hall till the child was born. A hand lifted as she smiled and motioned him in. "Your Highness, your son is born. And your wife is doing just fine. You may enter to see them now." Seth then moved so Markus could see Taki and the newborn.

- Taki was seated on the bed, beneath covers with her back resting against the headboard. Within her arms was the newborn bundled up in a soft yet warm blanket. She was staring down at the baby with this peaceful look. -

Seth left to go put up the notice of the newborns birth.
Newborn BirthCertificate
Back to top Go down
http://www.dasranthir.com/ophids
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Character sheet
Name: Atara
Clan: Talons

Newborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newborn   Newborn Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 12:53 pm

ooc this is majorily late I know... also.. why arent' they in Delagura Pestima.. instead of the healers hold *s hifty eyes* nevermind

ic

Markus paced back and forth. He didn't particularly like this sitting outside business. He wanted to know what was going on. Why did he have to sit out here anyway, he had no patience for this. Taki may need him and he wasn't in there.

He punched the wall causing a few of the helpers to jump. Ion looked over to him and chuckled, shaking his head*

I assure you that everything is fine sir prince. But your temper is not helping the situation. Calm down why don't you?

*Markus growled, causing the servants to move over to the other side of the room*

Easy for you to say Ion. Tell me again why I have to sit out here and listen to your smart remarks and watch you play chess by yourself. What's the point.. to beat yourself?

*Ion grinned again, moving the black bishop forward*

Well I did ask you to play milord but you wanted to be the impatient grumpy pacing father and scare all the workers. Oh yes, you'll have to pay to get that wall fixed.

*Markus looked at the hole in the wall and growled*

Oh shut up.

Come now, that was un-necessary.

I'm about to knock your head off your shoulders.

Now we can't have that can we. *moves the white queen* I need that right where it is.

~growl~

*It was then that Seth came into the room and told Markus he could go in. For some reason.. he stood there. Making Ion give him another odd look before rolling his eyes*

Really, after all that fuss. Go inside or I shall kick you in myself.

Alright alright...

*He took a deep breath then walked into the room, peeking in at first. Okay so he's silly. Ion pushed him in then closed the door silently behind him mumbling "crazy dragon" .. Markus glared at the door then peered in*

...um.. Taki?
Back to top Go down
http://www.dasranthir.com/palanestina/index.html
PixieDeval
Grande
Grande
PixieDeval

Character sheet

Newborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newborn   Newborn Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 9:12 pm

ooc; no worries... lol. I know I thought I was in Delaruga but realized I wasn't after I posted it. lol.

ic;

- Slowly her lavender eyes lifted to look towards Markus as he came in. During the ordeal of child birth she could still hear him out in the hall raising a fuss. Her head tilted a little as he spoke. One hand moved a little to motion him closer. -

Yes, my love, you've been patient, to an extent... -smiles softly- Come here... see your son...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Newborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newborn   Newborn Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 11:14 am

Markus would rub his left shoulder with his right hand. A habit of his when he was nervous, as he stepped forward then over to the bed, peering down at her then over to the bundle in her arms. He wasn't quite sure what to make of everything just yet. Everyone was so excited about a baby in the Castle.. well they had been when the Castle was around.*

What is his name?

*He actually managed to whisper that out before sitting down in the chair beside the bed. He continued to stare at his son as if he didn't really know what it was. The choas dragon inside him wanted to get rid of it but he kept him at bay, bothersome dragon. Ion spoke suddenly, making Markus jump then glare at him. That freaky kid vampire..thing was the only one that could creep up on him without a sound and just un-nerve him*

A beautiful child. Congradulations Lady Taki, Prince.
Back to top Go down
PixieDeval
Grande
Grande
PixieDeval

Character sheet

Newborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newborn   Newborn Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 12:47 pm

- She watched as he got nervous, lightly smiling and laughing within, it was very cute. It'd been a while since she saw him so... nervous like that. Her words were soft and quiet as she gazed to their offspring. -

I thought, Keiosu would be a good name for him.

- She moved slowly, careful with their child as she got closer to the edge of the bed towards Markus. A quiet laugh was given as she saw Markus glare towards Ion. She looked towards Ion with a smile. -

Thank you, Ion.

- Gazing back towards Markus she held out their child to him, trying to get him to hold his son. -

Seth crept in behind Ion, standing to his right. Arms crossed against her chest as she smiled. "He seems more nervous then excited, Milord." She said in a laughing tone to Ion as she shifted her weight on her feet.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Newborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newborn   Newborn Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 11:38 pm

Markus stepped forward and slowly, very slowly reached out for the babe. Probably not a good idea since the choas dragon usually got rid of the babies, yet he was fighting that voice back. Holding his son he stared down at him as if he was something odd.

Ion chuckled watching him then looked to Taki. He didn't really seem to pay any attention to Seth. Then again, he always seemed not to pay attention to what was going on around him. He stood with his back against the wall and arms crossed*

You are most welcome Lady Taki. Thou your true job has just began. Well, there are some things I need to attend to. Excuse me.

*He turned and left the room*
Back to top Go down
PixieDeval
Grande
Grande
PixieDeval

Character sheet

Newborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newborn   Newborn Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 11:51 am

- A soft smile was given as she watched Markus holding his child. Her head tilted a little, as a small laugh reached her voice. -

He's so tiny isn't he?

- She glanced over to Ion with a smile then a light laugh once again admist her voice. -

I am sure... it will be most definately different that's for sure. Hatchlings are alot different to take care of then.... a small baby.

Seth was rather use to being ignored by Ion, he was always doing something or thinking so it didn't bother her that she didn't get much attention. A smile was given to Markus and Taki, "If you two need anything let me know I will assist you anyway I can."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Newborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newborn   Newborn Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 10:52 am

*Markus just listened to them, thou he wasn't looking at them. He was looking down at his son whom in turn was looking back at him. He tilted his head then slowly looked over to Taki after Ion and Seth both left*

Yes he is small. Can you tell, what kinda of dragon he'll be. ..Please draco not black.

*He looked back down to his son then walked off towards the balcony*

I can not wait until you met your grandmother. She will be overjoyed. Some happiness despite the darkness.
Back to top Go down
PixieDeval
Grande
Grande
PixieDeval

Character sheet

Newborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newborn   Newborn Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 12:21 pm

- She moved slowly, sliding her legs from under the blankets as she rose out of bed. Each movement she made as slow, as a dragon her regeneration rate was very good it was just harder for her to regenerate quickly in her human form. So she was still a bit sore and tired after having the baby. Her lips continued their upward appearance of a smile as she watched him. -

It will be about a month before we'll know what kind of dragon he will be.

- She slowly followed him out onto the balcony, standing beside him as her lavender eyes stared out into the night. One hand rested on the railing to help keep her up, she was stubborn about resting like she was told to. -

For all we know, he could be a mix breed of the both of us.

- She smiled as she heard him speak to his son about his grandmother. Slowly looking over to him, she tilted her head. It was a beautiful sight to see him holding their child. He was right, something happy did occur within the darkness. -
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Newborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newborn   Newborn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newborn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdoms Tales :: Kingdom of Palanestina :: Palanestina :: HealersHold-
Jump to: