Kingdoms Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdoms Tales

A fantasy roleplaying forum dedicated to rping sites that enjoy good stories and imagination. It is the official boards for Palanestina, but also the home of other roleplay ideas such as medieval Kingdoms and ancient lands

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Illia Market Corridor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Geodessia

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-31

The Illia Market Corridor Empty
PostSubject: The Illia Market Corridor   The Illia Market Corridor Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:54 pm

OOC: If there are any active players around I'd like to develop a story line starting in the market. I'm setting up a little stall, and waiting for you >:O I don't really want to RP with people who can kill hundreds with the wave of a magical wand, Characters here should be more simple so as not to make my weak character seem powerless if an adventure starts. Very Happy

Hadrian had just arrived at his usual spot and began to set up his wares. First the fox and Yogoda walrus vests, then the bone and wood weapons, and finally the fine jewelry crafted from bone, rocks, shells and a lot of dedicated hard work.

After he made sure all was in order, he set up his chair and started reading, peeking up from his book at potential customers/thieves. The book was about the sacred circle, written on leaves and bound into an oak casing. The book itself got more looks than the vests, but the jewelry was always a big seller. Particularly to the lower class who couldn't buy metal assessories.

His goods were reasonably priced. Some items were a clean steal at the prices Yolandon had settled upon. Little known fact, but Hadrian didn't sell bone fragments for money. He actually hated currency. If poeple couldn't afford his items, he would be more than happy to barter with them.

People came and went like the tide. He talked to them, joked and laughed with all the good manners that were expected of a merchant. Compromised his prices, bartered with children, even sold an old man a walking cane made of oak for half price. The market was Hadrians window into humanity. When he wasn't in the meadow or at his druid coven's temple, the market was the only place he fit in and could function among most of the other humanoids.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Character sheet
Name: Atara
Race: Dragon
Clan: Talons

The Illia Market Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Illia Market Corridor   The Illia Market Corridor Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:53 am

ooc I'm gonna say this is after the war that's taking place in the chat that way there would be more customers and all

ic
So much had happened to the Kingdom in a years time. Trina's attack and the huge war that came from it. Months of living under the dark ones rule, then the Queens return and the battle to reclaim the lands. Finally, the battles ended and they reclaimed the land as their own once again. The buildings were rebuilt, lands were resowned, the market place once again was the busy hustle and bustle of business it once was. Slowly but surely, the land was returning to normal.

Relas was a busines woman. As the owner of the local tavern she was always looking for ways to expand her business. Ways to once again build the land to greatness. She studied the different booths and tables of the merchants, smiling at them and shaking her head. She was after all, looking for things for her tavern, not anything for herself.

She would come to a stand that she did not recall before. It was true that many new comers had come here but this one. This merchandise was a bit different then what they usually found in the marketplace. She'd look over the jewelry and other goods this one had to offer. She would smooth a strand of firey red hair from her eyes and smiled at Geodessia*

Good evening to you sir. You have fine merchandise here but I don't recall ever seeing you within the marketplace before. You are a new trader in our lands perhaps?

*That was probably a bit nosey but it was a question she wanted to have a answer to. Mostly to settle her own curiousity but more so about his goods*
Back to top Go down
http://www.dasranthir.com/palanestina/index.html

The Illia Market Corridor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdoms Tales :: Kingdom of Palanestina :: Palanestina :: Marketplace-
Jump to: